How Can You Help?
We appreciate your support and want to help you spread kindness too. There are multiple ways in which you can support Community Kindness of Eastern Oregon and your own community.
Here are a few ways that you can help us.
- Like our Facebook Page
- Post a Review
- Talk to your friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances about Community Kindness of Eastern Oregon.
- Give us feedback on what we can do to better serve you and others.
- Do you see a need we can fulfill? Tell us.
- Use Our Amazon Smile Link
- Simple, shop your friendly, positive Community Kindness Thrift Store.
- Your dollars get you quality second hand goods and the profits from them go right back into our community.
- You can also shop online for exclusive products.
- Donate Items for resell in our store.
- This supports us and generates money that directly benefits our community.
- Receive a tax deduction for your donation of goods.
- Donate Supplies We Need: Wish List
- Supplies and items we are always in need of:
- Distilled Water
- Dish Detergent
- White Card Stock
- Garbage Bags:
- Kitchen Drawstring Bags
- 55/60 Gallon Trash Bags
- 36 Gallon Trash Bags
- Donate Cash
- We accept direct monetary donations. Cash donations will always go 100% directly and completely to programs, and will never be used for administrative costs.
- If you're interested in volunteering, please contact Liz at 541-805-1410.
If you'd like to know more about other ways you can help, please call or email Liz.