Are We Accepting Item Donations Right Now?
If you have items to donate please call first, so you will know whether or not we're accepting donations. Reminder: We do not accept Yard Sale Leftovers and Unwanted Yard Sale Items! Please keep reading to learn more.
Items We Accept
Note: Please make sure that all boxes and bags of donations are not heavily loaded. We move them by hand!
- Electrical Items
- Clothes & Accessories
- Household Items
- Non Perishable Food
- LCD, LED & Plasma Flat Screen TV’s
- Appliances in Clean, Working Order
- Outdoor and Yard Items
- Seasonal Items (Christmas, Easter, ETC)
- DVD Movies
- Baby & Toddler Items
- Estate Donations (We can accept all of the following):
- Multiple Items from an Estate
- Full Estates
Please note: We accept the above items as long as they are in good working order and clean condition, only.
Items We Do Not Accept
- Older TV’s
- Box Springs
- Bed Frames
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Large Exercise Equipment
- Car Seats Out of Date
- Auto Parts
- Shades or Blinds
- Outdated Encyclopedias
- Anything in Poor Condition.
- Anything That is Torn, Badly Soiled, Broken, or in Need of Repair or Has a Bad Odor.
- Yard Sale Leftovers/Unwanted Yard Sale Items
If you have questions about donations, please give us a call at 541-605-0340
Or send us a message on Facebook.